Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Letter

I'll always remember your smile ... that beautiful kind face smiling ... your generous spirit ... your open arms ... your wise words ... your kind words ... always there for me though I rarely deserved them ...

I thought that I'll always have you ... I took seeing your beautiful face and hearing your sweet voice for granted .., and now they are just memories ... memories ... and you're gone ... ...

I want you back ... I can't hang on to memories ... memories that squeeze the tears out my heart ... so I let some go and keep some close ...

I am older now ... I understand ... I thought I never would but at least I am alive ... not always living though ...

I wish you all the best anyone can have ... and that I'll be able to see your sweet face and hear your kind words once more ...

Always Yours,
Ahmed

This letter is addressed to all my dear ones that are not with me now :)
Inspired by a dozen faces living on memories

No comments:

Post a Comment