Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Question

Now I want to write .. it doesn't really matter why I am doing it .. maybe I am just documenting moments that I know I want to remember for the rest of my life .. and maybe I am just inspired .. does it really matter ?

I thought I was done .. done with setting my goals for the phase at hand .. accepting life for what it is and sailing my ship into the well known future of mine towards the undiscovered shores of success that sailors around me are always whispering about .. it wasn't long before I became obsessed by these tales .. and everything else became irrelevant .. and the world went silent as I started my journey ...

... it wasn't until I started facing my new found fear of land that I realized something ..  I realized how lucky one can be to have friends and to be a friend .. to know that you're sharing and helping shape the life of another human being, caring about every detail, hoping for the best ..

and just like that land became the safe haven it should be .. instead of being a reminder that I am not there yet and that I still have not payed my dues it became the stepping stone from which I start my journeys exploring both the unknown and challenging what everyone thought they knew ..

and one question becomes the question ... but it's not mine to answer ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment