Thursday, April 30, 2009

Music as I Hear it: Rascal Flatts - It's not supposed to go like that

I am a big fan of Rascal Flatts. I love their songs, music, lyrics, style and everything else. Sometimes I think their music is religious and sometimes not. But it's not supposed to go like that got me thinking in a different way. Humans have no clue about what could happen to any of them even after one second. No one can tell by a 100% of certainty that something is going to happen to him or anyone else on the planet within a small time frame as 1 second, anything can happen during that one second. So can we really say what is supposed to happen and what is not supposed to happen?? can we question what has already happened and judge it?? Can we say that some should have gone anyother way??
My answer is No. It has nothing to do with being religious or not. It has everything to do with humans' powers and limitations. You can't judge what you can't understand. It's that simple
I hope that you'd share your opinion. That would help me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment