Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pilot Post

Life is a simple journey that you either enjoy or hate, both ways you'll live it. And despite what most of us think we live our lives our way not any other's way.

Waves of change always running into us sometimes unnoticed, other times welcomed like a breeze on a hot summer night and others as devastating as huge ocean wave crashing our little castle of sand. And due to our human nature forcing us to hold on to the past, refusing every little bit of that change we need a shelter where we can hide waiting for those waves to go away.

When I think of what a shelter is, it could be anything, the arms of a loved one, a special place, a conversation or even a night out with friends laughing at stupid things till it hurts. That's the reason why I am starting this blog. A shelter it is for me. A way to express and share my thoughts as I found out (not so lately) that I am becoming more and more detached from the life I am living, from the people around me and even from myself.

I used to write my mind out of confusion, fear and loneliness. Expressing what ever comes to me, living in my own wonder world traveling the galaxy searching for amazing people and meeting ultraordinary characters. Now I don't have time for any of that so I'll make time for it.

Here I am searching for my inner peace, sharing the journey with you think for more than 5 years now that I am Almost There.

No comments:

Post a Comment