Friday, April 23, 2010

Knowing and not knowing

There are a few things now that I can say that I know ... I really know. When I look back, at the world I had, the people I met and thought, the little things I have achieved and myself .. those stuff that I thought were figured out and all clear ... well let's just say that they are not that clear anymore.

A friend told me that everyone is improving but I am not, by the way, he means in certain areas .. I am not that bad anywayz ..... back to what he was saying; maybe he's right, I stopped trying for a while now .. really trying, to get the hang of stuff, to know a little more about people, things I didn't know, things I thought I knew and things I never knew existed.

This got me thinking, what do you really know ?? ... well do you know yourself ??? Do you know others ???
"He who knows others is wise; He who knows himself is enlightened." Lao-Tzu
So in other words, do you think wise or enlightened ?? and the more important question are you really wise or enlightened???
I know I am not, not yet anywayz .. too young, too naive, too ...........

So how do you know that you're wise ??? is it something like love when you just know .. or it's something like knowledge .. when you know that you'll never know ....
Can wisdom be a target ? is that even wise ??? .. a lot of question with no simple answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment