Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Invisible Guide

Signs ...

They are everywhere ... on the radio ... in the face of a stranger ... in a friend's reflex ... in being late to something you thought important ... or even in a dream ... everything happens for a reason, doesn't it ?

Signs are always there ... always guiding us ... at least for those of us that learn to listen ... listen to the simplest of things and accept them exactly the way they are ...

Signs don't need our interpretations ... it is simply what it is ... they don't obey our wishes ... and they are always pointing to somewhere ... something that would affect us deeply ... a lesson to be learned ... a path that should be taken

Most of the time they are just too subtle for us to notice ... we see them ... that's the whole point ... we see them ... but we don't really see them ... for a while now I have been a good listener ... maybe not a very good follower ... but I can spot a sign when it's there ...

What has been bothering me the past few days is that I can clearly spot a few signs ... things with a huge impact on how things go ... but I can't really understand their point ... you can tell when something is happening for a reason ... a huge reason ... and it's killing me that I can't find out what the reason may be behind what's happening now ...

I can tell that it's going to be interesting watching these events unfold ... I love a good plot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment